Oh no! Your favorite shirt came out of the dryer and there’s this HUGE stain on the sleeve. How the &#^$ did you miss that before throwing it in the wash??
No worries! Read on.
- Read the garment’s care label first. If it requires dry cleaning only or gentle cycle wash, DON’T follow these steps! Your garment needs to go to a professional. Google a local provider or get in touch with a 2ULaundry pro.
- Otherwise, begin by wetting the stain in warm water then generously apply stain remover to the area.
- Allow the stain remover to sit for 15 – 30 minutes
- Launder the clothing in the hottest water possible (according to the care tag)
- Repeat, repeat, repeat until the stain is gone
Have an especially stubborn stain? After washing, try using diluted rubbing alcohol or white vinegar before placing the garment in the wash again.